Until a decade ago cold pressed groundnut oil was the primary means of ethnic Indian cooking. Unlike refined oils, cold pressed oils do not contain any preservatives or undergo chemical processing. This allows the oil to be retained in its pure form with 100% natural ingredients intact. Natural groundnut oil has a range of dietary and medicinal benefits. At Gulab Goodness, we produce our groundnut oil using the traditional cold press method whereby we ensure that it remains pure, natural, and highly beneficial for the consumers.
Here are some of the benefits of using groundnut oil made using a cold press:
- It is absolutely free of cholesterol and will not lead to any heart or stomach diseases if used daily. On the other hand, most refined oils are the major causes of cholesterol-based diseases.
- Cold pressed groundnut oil is highly flavorful and adds a unique taste to the food. Groundnut oil is a primary necessity for true ethnic Indian food and especially Gujarati food.
- It contains various fatty acids that are essential to the body.
- Groundnut oil contains sterols, a major reducer of heart attacks. It also contains resveratrol which strengthens the nervous systems and also fights against cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.
- It is a rich source of Vitamin E.
- Cold pressed groundnut oil has a high-temperature smoking point, and thus serves perfectly for deep frying your favorite food items and other high-temperature cooking.
Ishali Patel –
Although the price is on the higher side it is definitely worth it if you’re trying to eat healthy. and “COLD PRESSED GROUNDNUT OIL 200 ML COMBO PACK OF 2” both are very healthy.