Sesame oil, also known as ‘Til’ oil, is another of India’s hidden treasures. Since the refining process takes away most of the necessary ingredients from the oil, the usage of refined sesame oil is incomparable to that of cold pressed sesame oil. The cold press process can ensure 100% natural sesame oil by keeping all its ingredients intact. This ensures that the true flavor of the oil is retained and the taste it imparts to the food is truly sensational. Cold pressed sesame oil is also different and paler in color than its refined counterpart. Here at Gulab Goodness, our traditional cold press mills provide the best quality sesame oil for your benefits.
Here are some of the benefits of cold pressed sesame oil:
- It is a rich source of Vitamin E and various fatty acids that are necessary for strengthening body immunity.
- It contains Zinc and Copper, both necessary for healthy bones and fighting arthritis.
- Cold pressed sesame oil has a natural preservative, sesamin, and thus does not require any chemical preservatives. Sesamin also helps in reducing cholesterol levels in the body.
- It has antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties, thereby making it a great form of ointment for skin and hair. It can bring about rejuvenating effects and also fight premature skin aging.
- Sesame oil has the highest smoking point amongst cooking oils, and thus it is the best option for deep frying or cooking processes that require a long time. But the oil is best used if heated to a mid range.